Prof. asoc. Dr. Gress
Professor Gress is one of the
top specialists internationally
First point of contact for international media for all questions relating to intimate surgery.
Art & Precision
Unique combination of the highest demands in terms of precision and aesthetics.
Professor and lecturer
in Plastic Surgery.
Read more about
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 10,000 procedures
- Over 30 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
In the most important national and international specialist societies
The Aston Baker
2018, New York
The greatest honor for
a Plastic Surgeon
major role in the erotic
appeal of both women and men.
You can strongly influence your erotic appeal with physical training and a healthy diet. However, the possibilities offered by plastic surgery can also help …
MY NEW LOOK:
SLIM LEGS AND A WELL-SHAPED BOTTOM.
Many women are annoyed by the presence of fat pads on the outer sides of the thigh (so-called “saddlebags”).
Chafed spots on the inner sides of the thigh and fat deposits on the inner sides of the knee frequently give rise to annoyance. The bottom is also often too big and, in some cases, too flat.
These areas can be reshaped specifically by either liposuction or tightening the tissue. Similarly to breast augmentation, a flat bottom can be reshaped to become nice and round again by inserting an implant.
If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about a specific procedure, feel free to email us or arrange for us to call you back or make an appointment for a comprehensive personal consultation at our plastic surgery practice.
Tightening of the inner thigh by removal of excess skin (marked in orange)
Good to know
Frequently asked questions about thigh lift
- Lie and sleep on your back with your chest in elevated position and cool the treated body areas.
- Wear the compression garment for at least 6 weeks and make sure it has a tight fit without any folds.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Stand up as soon as possible and walk without excessive effort.
- Avoid direct sunlight and sun beds for at least two months.
- Avoid strenuous activities and sauna for 8 weeks after the surgery.
- Avoid medications that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid, such as aspirin or ASS) 14 days prior to the surgery.
- Stop smoking 2 weeks prior to the surgery! Smoking contributes to circulatory disorders and poor wound healing!
- If the surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, arrange for someone to pick you up at the hospital or practice after the surgery and to stay with you at home.
- Get cold packs for use at home after the surgery.
- Get the compression garment recommended by us.
In most cases, liposuction is performed at our practice on an outpatient basis under twilight sedation. After the surgery, you can rest in our rooms before you are picked up to go home. In the case of large-scale liposuction, we recommend that you stay at the hospital for one night.
Whether the liposuction can be performed on an outpatient basis depends on the expected volume of fat removed: The maximum volume that can be removed on an outpatient basis is 4 litres; above this volume, an inpatient stay is necessary. The maximum volume that can be removed within one procedure is 6-8 litres.
In particular in older women and men whose skin is no longer elastic enough, incomplete contraction of the skin following liposuction may result in excess skin that can only be removed surgically. Examples to be mentioned include the upper arms and the lower abdomen that need to be tightened additionally by removing excess skin following liposuction.
We additionally recommend a lipomassage treatment offered by us, which can be started about 2 weeks after liposuction. Lipomassage tightens the skin and treats cellulite.
Depending on the volume of fat removed and the technique used, liposuction in one body area takes about 30 to 90 minutes plus preparation time (injection and time for the solution to take effect). If several body areas are treated within one session, the surgery can take 2 to 3 hours or longer. Consequently, the fees vary greatly, ranging between EUR 1,500 and EUR 8,000, depending on the time required.
We will be happy to find the optimum financing option for you together with our partner MEDIPAY.
- Mild pain after liposuction is possible and is treated by administration of analgesics.
- However, the feeling of sore muscles is more common than pain.
- The treated body area is always slightly swollen. The visible swelling will subside within 1 to 2 weeks.
- The hardly noticeable residual swelling will take considerably longer to disappear, which is why the final result will only become visible after a few months.
- Any bruising will disappear after about 7 to 10 days.
- Your skin may temporarily feel numb or fuzzy, which may last for half a year or even longer in extreme cases.
- Depending on the scope of the procedure, you will be fit for work again after 2 to 5 days.
Small-scale liposuction can be performed under local anaesthesia. In the case of large-scale liposuction, we prefer twilight sedation or general anaesthesia.
Under local anaesthesia, the body area requiring treatment is anaesthetised by injecting an analgesic substance, usually together with a special solution that facilitates the removal of fat. This method is sometimes combined with the administration of a sedative substance that reduces anxiety and fear of the procedure while additionally inducing a twilight sleep. Under general anaesthesia, you are put into a medically induced sleep.
After liposuction, varying degrees of swelling and bruising are to be expected, which will, however, completely subside after a few days in most cases. Temporary numbness or sensitivity to touch can also be expected. Possible risks also include irregular contours.
Liposuction removes the fat cells permanently, which means that the body contour created is retained. If you were to gain weight, you will put on more weight in the body areas not subjected to liposuction.
Liposuction can be performed at nearly any age, but the best results are achieved when the skin is still elastic enough to smoothly cover the treated body areas.
In older patients with poor skin elasticity, the skin may not contract to a sufficient extent, making additional skin tightening necessary.
How to find us