Costs of a Labiaplasty / Labia Reduction
Each labiaplasty is a delicate work of art.
The costs for labia correction or labia reduction depend significantly on the complexity of the procedure that is going to be performed. Depending on the type and duration of the procedure, you can expect a range between EUR 2,800 and EUR 5,500.
- Labia minora reduction purely below the clitoris, approx. 1-1.5 hours operating time EUR 3,000
- Labia reduction on one side only, approx. 1-1.5 hours operating time EUR 2,800
- Labia reduction along their entire length without clitoris correction, approx. 2 hours operating time EUR 4,500
- Labia reduction along their entire length with correction of clitoris protrusion, approx. 2.5 hours operating time EUR 5,500
- Composite Reduction Labiaplasty, approx. 2.5 hours operating time EUR 5,500
If the procedure is being performed for cosmetic reasons alone, VAT of 19% is applied to the costs, in accordance with German law. If the main reason for the operation is due to medical impairments, e.g. pain during sexual intercourse or playing sport, a deflected urinary stream, skin irritation, or frequent bladder or fungal infections, VAT is not applicable. Before the day of the surgery, you need to provide confirmation from your gynecologist that there is a medical indication for surgery. A brief written confirmation that the reduction of the labia minora is being performed for medical reasons is sufficient.
If the procedure is being performed under twilight sedation or general anesthesia, the anesthetist fees are charged in addition to the usual cost of the surgery.
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 6700 procedures in the female genital area
- Over 20 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
by specially developed, internationally leading surgical technique “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
With the most operations in
the female genital
First point of contact for international media for all questions relating to intimate surgery