Prof. asoc. Dr. Gress
Specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery
Professor Gress is one of the
top specialists internationally
First point of contact for international media for all questions relating to intimate surgery.
Art & Precision
Unique combination of the highest demands in terms of precision and aesthetics.
Professor and lecturer
in Plastic Surgery.
Read more about
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 10,000 procedures
- Over 30 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
In the most important national and international specialist societies
The Aston Baker
2018, New York
The greatest honor for
a Plastic Surgeon
sensuality and eroticism.
FOR SENSUOUS AND ATTRACTIVE LIPS.
Full, red lips are more attractive than narrow, pale ones. The shaping and sculpting of the lips is an ever-present topic in plastic surgery and there is an abundance of possibilities available…
MY NEW LOOK:
A BEAUTIFULLY CURVED MOUTH WITH FULL LIPS.
We believe that the art of shaping and enlarging the lips consists in making the lips appear as natural as possible. Too-large and overfilled lips look unnatural and sometimes even vulgar. The perfect result is a moderately enlarged mouth with naturally and harmoniously curved lips that match the overall proportions of the face.
All important information
There are various procedures to enlarge and shape the lips. See below for an overview of the techniques we employ for lip correction at our practice in Munich:
- Shaping and enlargement by injecting autologous fat (lipostructure, see chapter “Lipostructure using autologous fat“): We prefer this procedure because it is not associated with any long-term complications and produces beautiful, natural results. A novel technique makes it possible to achieve permanent results in lip augmentation by using autologous fatty tissue. Autologous fat was previously known to be unsuitable for lip augmentation because a large part of the transferred fat was broken down by the body. An improved fat-injecting technique introduced in 2005 (by GLENN JELKS, New York) delivers much longer lasting results. After extracting and purifying the fat, it is injected directly into the red of the lips with a special needle through small punctures in the skin under local anaesthesia. This enables very precise and far more long-term lip-shaping results that may even last a lifetime.
- Lip augmentation can also be performed using artificial fillers such as hyaluronic acid (lasts approx. 6 months) or polyacrylamide gel (lasts permanently), which are injected directly into the lips under local anaesthesia.
Depending on what the result should look like, the best surgical technique for you will be selected. However, it is not just your expectation of the result that is decisive, but also your initial situation.
There are 4 ways of reducing the labia along its entire length or just below the clitoris, with or without tightening the clitoral jacket, with or without correcting the position of the clitoris, etc.
We distinguish between four types of reduction of the inner labia, which are used depending on the findings and the initial situation:
Good to know
Frequently asked questions about mouth & lips
- Avoid any physical effort. Speak as little as possible and avoid exaggerated facial expressions.
- Eat liquid or soft foods.
- Avoid direct sunlight and sun beds for at least 1 month.
- Cool your lips during the day after the treatment.
- Do not use lipstick until 24 hours after the treatment.
- After autologous fat transfer (lipostructure), an antibiotic needs to be taken for 3-4 days.
- Avoid medications that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid, such as aspirin or ASS) 7 days prior to the surgery.
- Get a cooling mask or cold packs for use after the surgery.
The procedure takes about 1.5 hours and costs EUR 1,200. Where necessary, a revision procedure costs EUR 600.
The injection takes about 30 minutes and costs EUR 400 (one injection).
The injection takes about 30 minutes and costs EUR 650 (one injection).
We will be happy to find the optimum financing option for you together with our partner MEDIPAY.
If part of the fat is broken down again, a revision procedure can be performed. Swelling is to be expected, which lasts longer on the upper lip than on the lower lip. Bruising may occur, but is usually not severe.
Allergic reactions, lumps and infections are rare. Minor swelling and bruising may occur.
Since no long-term results are available, no specific statements can be made about any long-term risks. Theoretically, late infection, hardening and similar conditions may occur. Minor swelling and bruising are possible.
Lip augmentation is usually performed under local anaesthesia.
The result of autologous fat transfer to the lips will be visible after about 10-14 days. It will then change only slightly over the next 6 months. That is how long it takes before no more swelling is detectable in the tissue. Only when the swelling has completely subsided is it possible to tell how much of the transferred fat has actually remained. Any revision procedure should therefore not be performed until 6 months after the first transfer.
The result of artificial filler injection will be visible after 2-3 days.
Well known from the Media
How to find us