Prof. asoc. Dr. StefanGress
“As it was before the birth, so it shall be”
Professor Gress is one of the
top specialists internationally
by specially developed, internationally leading surgical technique “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
With the most operations in
the female genital
First point of contact for international
media for all questions relating to
Read more about
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 4700 procedures in the female genital area
- Over 20 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
In the most important national and international specialist societies
Consequences of childbearing: “As it was before the birth, so it shall be”
All important information
Here are several physical changes that can result from pregnancy and vaginal delivery:
- Overstretching of the vagina and pelvic floor muscles with reduction or loss of ability for sexual stimulation. There is often also uncontrolled urine leakage during exertion (stress incontinence)
- Injury to the vaginal entrance and labia, tearing of the vaginal skin with scarring and an unsightly aesthetic appearance.
- Overstretching of the abdominal muscles and separation of the abdominal muscles (rectus diastasis) with chronic weakening of the abdominal wall. This results in weakness of the auxiliary respiratory muscles.
- Tearing of the skin, especially on the stomach with stretch marks (striae).
- Loss or significant reduction of mammary gland tissue, especially after breastfeeding, with sagging, slack breasts.
- Fatty tissue deposits on the legs and on various parts of the body that can only be addressed with difficulty, or not at all, through diet and physical exercise.
These are the major changes in the female body that can result from pregnancy and vaginal delivery, and which we can help you with very well. With one exception: Striae, or stretch marks, are internal scars. There is not much that can be done for them.
Many aspects addressing the consequences of childbearing can be corrected in a single procedure by Prof. Gress in Munich, so you will only need one inpatient visit. During your personal consultation, we will discuss if a combination of procedures would make sense for you.
We offer a combination of several procedures to address the consequences of childbearing. You can thus take care of multiple “problem areas” in a single operation. You can get back the body you once had with a small lower abdominal tuck and a mons pubis correction. A vaginal tightening procedure will rejuvenate your vagina. You and your partner will feel so much more.
Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty
The internatioanl Textbook
written by Prof. Gress
Published in January 2018 by Springer Verlag, it has developed into an international bestseller and standard work in plastic surgery
Well known from the Media
How to find us