Prof. asoc. Dr. Gress
Professor Gress is one of the
top specialists internationally
Art & Precision
Unique combination of the highest demands in terms of precision and aesthetics
First point of contact for international media for all questions relating to intimate surgery
Professor for Plastic Surgery
Professor and lecturer
in Plastic Surgery
What would you like to find out more about?
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 10000 procedures
- Over 30 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
In the most important national and international specialist societies
the summer months
is a given for most women.
Upper arm lifts in munich
Can you imagine: It’s summer and you don’t have to worry about whether you’re wearing an sleeveless top – or maybe you’d rather hide what you don’t like about yourself: Flabby skin on the upper arms or chubby arms. Just a small procedure and your arms will be firm again, so you can enjoy the summer the way you used to…
My new look, with nicely shaped upper arms
With the arms held out straight horizontally, plastic surgery models the shape and size of the upper arms so that they blend and harmonize with the proportions of the forearm and the entire body. The skin on the upper arm is taut, and sagging, excess skin is gone.
- As with all surgical procedures, you should avoid drugs that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. aspirin or ASS) beginning 14 days before the operation.
- As a rule, the operation is performed under brief general anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
- You should bring the appropriate compression garments with you so we can put them on you immediately after the operation. You should wear the garments for about 6 weeks.
Excessively pronounced upper arms usually result from too much fatty tissue. In this plastic surgery procedure, the excess fatty tissue is suctioned through a small skin incision, thus shaping the arm (liposuction). If a large amount of excess skin remains, it is removed with the scar running underneath the upper arm and disappearing in the armpit (arm lift).
After this plastic surgery, a tubular compression bandage must be worn to support the tissue and skin.
Wear compression garments for 6 weeks. Do not expose the scar to sun for about 6 months. The stitches dissolve on their own.
In Germany, it is not permitted to publicly display before and after pictures of cosmetic surgery. Of course, you can view sample photos at our office during your consultation.
Good to know
Frequently asked questions about arm lift
- Avoid medications that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid, such as aspirin or ASS) 15 days prior to the surgery.
- Stop smoking 2 weeks prior to the surgery! Smoking contributes to circulatory disorders and poor wound healing!
- Arrange for someone to pick you up at the hospital or practice after the surgery and to stay with you at home at least on the day of surgery.
You should avoid sporting activities that involve the arms for about 4-6 weeks.
Liposuction or upper arm lift can usually be performed under local anaesthesia. Of course, the procedure can also be performed under twilight sedation or general anaesthesia.
Complications following upper arm lift are very rare. In general, the procedure only involves the common risks associated with a surgery, such as infections, poor wound healing and the like. In isolated cases, the scar after upper arm lift can be somewhat wider, which can be corrected.
Liposuction on the upper arms costs about EUR 2,500 and lifting about EUR 1,500 in addition. Lifting alone costs EUR 2,500. The procedure takes 2 to 3.5 hours.
We will be happy to find the optimum financing option for you together with our partner MEDIPAY.
Yes. If a lot of fat is removed from the upper arms and the skin is not elastic enough to contract after the liposuction, excess skin may be left behind that should be removed. The probability of this can only be estimated after physical examination. If the probability is high, we recommend that the upper arm lift is performed in combination with liposuction within the same session.
After liposuction, varying degrees of swelling and bruising are to be expected, which will, however, completely subside after a few days in most cases. Temporary numbness or sensitivity to touch can also be expected. Possible risks also include irregular contours.
Following upper arm lift or liposuction on the upper arms, a tubular compression bandage will need to be worn for about 3 weeks to support the skin. The compression garment for after liposuction is adjusted prior to the surgery.