Prof. asoc. Dr. Gress
Professor Gress is one of the
top specialists internationally
Art & Precision
Unique combination of the highest demands in terms of precision and aesthetics
First point of contact for international media for all questions relating to intimate surgery
Professor for Plastic Surgery
Professor and lecturer
in Plastic Surgery
What would you like to find out more about?
Prof. Dr. Gress
Experience makes the difference
- More than 10000 procedures
- Over 30 years of experience
- Inventor and developer of the “Composite Reduction Labiaplasty”
- Internationally recognized top specialist
- Author of the international textbook “Aesthetic and Functional Labiaplasty” (Springer Publishers)
- Professor and Lecturer in Plastic Surgery
In the most important national and international specialist societies
The Aston Baker
2018, New York
The greatest honor for
a Plastic Surgeon
major role in the erotic
appeal of both women and men.
You can strongly influence your erotic appeal with physical training and a healthy diet. However, the possibilities offered by plastic surgery can also help…
Fatty deposits on the outer sides of the thighs (“saddlebags”) are a complaint for many women.
The inner thighs and fat deposits often rub together on the insides of the knees. In addition, the bottom may be too fat or too flat in some areas.
These areas can be specifically modeled – by liposuction or by tightening of the tissue.
- Avoid drugs that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. acetylsalicylic acid-based drugs such as aspirin or ASS) starting 14 days before the operation.
- Stop smoking two weeks before the operation! Smoking promotes circulatory problems and wound healing disorders.
- If the operation is performed on an outpatient basis, please make arrangements for someone to pick you up from the hospital or practice and look after you at home.
- Purchase cooling packs to use at home after the operation.
- In addition, please obtain the recommended compression garments.
In a thigh lift, the excess skin is removed along the inside of the thighs in a spindle shape. There are techniques in which the skin on the thigh is tightened through an incision next to the labia majora. We do not believe this is an ideal method. First of all, this provides only a minor tightening effect, and the scars are usually unsightly and large. In addition, this is a very delicate area for scars and they can be very apparent in certain situations.
- Lie and sleep on your back with your upper body elevated and keep the treated areas cooled.
- Wear the compression garment for at least six weeks and ensure that it provides uniform, wrinkle-free compression.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Get up as soon as possible and walk without exerting yourself.
- Avoid direct sunlight and the solarium for at least two months.
- You should avoid strenuous activities and saunas for eight weeks after the operation.
In Germany, it is not permitted to publicly display before and after pictures of cosmetic surgery. Of course, you can view sample photos at our office during your consultation.
Good to know
Frequently asked questions about thigh lift
- Lie and sleep on your back with your chest in elevated position and cool the treated body areas.
- Wear the compression garment for at least 6 weeks and make sure it has a tight fit without any folds.
- Drink plenty of liquids.
- Stand up as soon as possible and walk without excessive effort.
- Avoid direct sunlight and sun beds for at least two months.
- Avoid strenuous activities and sauna for 8 weeks after the surgery.
- Avoid medications that increase the tendency to bleed (e.g. medicines containing acetylsalicylic acid, such as aspirin or ASS) 14 days prior to the surgery.
- Stop smoking 2 weeks prior to the surgery! Smoking contributes to circulatory disorders and poor wound healing!
- If the surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, arrange for someone to pick you up at the hospital or practice after the surgery and to stay with you at home.
- Get cold packs for use at home after the surgery.
- Get the compression garment recommended by us.
In most cases, liposuction is performed at our practice on an outpatient basis under twilight sedation. After the surgery, you can rest in our rooms before you are picked up to go home. In the case of large-scale liposuction, we recommend that you stay at the hospital for one night.
Whether the liposuction can be performed on an outpatient basis depends on the expected volume of fat removed: The maximum volume that can be removed on an outpatient basis is 4 litres; above this volume, an inpatient stay is necessary. The maximum volume that can be removed within one procedure is 6-8 litres.
In particular in older women and men whose skin is no longer elastic enough, incomplete contraction of the skin following liposuction may result in excess skin that can only be removed surgically. Examples to be mentioned include the upper arms and the lower abdomen that need to be tightened additionally by removing excess skin following liposuction.
We additionally recommend a lipomassage treatment offered by us, which can be started about 2 weeks after liposuction. Lipomassage tightens the skin and treats cellulite.
Depending on the volume of fat removed and the technique used, liposuction in one body area takes about 30 to 90 minutes plus preparation time (injection and time for the solution to take effect). If several body areas are treated within one session, the surgery can take 2 to 3 hours or longer. Consequently, the fees vary greatly, ranging between EUR 1,500 and EUR 8,000, depending on the time required.
We will be happy to find the optimum financing option for you together with our partner MEDIPAY.
- Mild pain after liposuction is possible and is treated by administration of analgesics.
- However, the feeling of sore muscles is more common than pain.
- The treated body area is always slightly swollen. The visible swelling will subside within 1 to 2 weeks.
- The hardly noticeable residual swelling will take considerably longer to disappear, which is why the final result will only become visible after a few months.
- Any bruising will disappear after about 7 to 10 days.
- Your skin may temporarily feel numb or fuzzy, which may last for half a year or even longer in extreme cases.
- Depending on the scope of the procedure, you will be fit for work again after 2 to 5 days.
Small-scale liposuction can be performed under local anaesthesia. In the case of large-scale liposuction, we prefer twilight sedation or general anaesthesia.
Under local anaesthesia, the body area requiring treatment is anaesthetised by injecting an analgesic substance, usually together with a special solution that facilitates the removal of fat. This method is sometimes combined with the administration of a sedative substance that reduces anxiety and fear of the procedure while additionally inducing a twilight sleep. Under general anaesthesia, you are put into a medically induced sleep.
After liposuction, varying degrees of swelling and bruising are to be expected, which will, however, completely subside after a few days in most cases. Temporary numbness or sensitivity to touch can also be expected. Possible risks also include irregular contours.
Liposuction removes the fat cells permanently, which means that the body contour created is retained. If you were to gain weight, you will put on more weight in the body areas not subjected to liposuction.
Liposuction can be performed at nearly any age, but the best results are achieved when the skin is still elastic enough to smoothly cover the treated body areas.
In older patients with poor skin elasticity, the skin may not contract to a sufficient extent, making additional skin tightening necessary.